Sunday, February 11, 2007

Taxes

Ok, this is the earliest I've ever been so organized with our taxes. I actually just e-filed them. We're getting a nice big refund. I know, I know, all the financial gurus say that if this is the case, you're lending your $$ to the gov't interest free, blah, blah, blah...but you know what? I *like* getting it all in one lump sum once a year. If we had just a bit more each week in our pay, we'd just fritter it away on trivial things. This way, we're going to fritter it away on something significant, lol.

So, what's the plan for the refund this year? Our backyard. Otherwise known as the wasteland. We're having some trees cleared, tearing out the old deck, putting in a patio and possibly an outdoor shower. Hopefully, we'll have a great outdoor space for hanging out and entertaining this summer.

No comments: