Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sadie's Bucket List

The other night, Sadie was having a hard time falling asleep. So, I suggested that she write a list of things she still wanted to do before summer's end. Here is what she came up with (exactly as written):

1. go to kollinswud awkshun.
2. kamping.
3. go to new youk.
4. go to a zoo.
5. see more firewerks.
6. peach picking and appl picking.

The list was written with only two weeks left of summer - so it was a bit ambitious, I thought. That said, Evan took her to the auction, and my mom took her peach picking. Tonight we're going to the last of the weekly fireworks in Asbury Park and we're going camping this weekend. I told her that NYC is going to have to wait until the fall, when things cool down, and on that trip, we'll hit the Bronx Zoo, too. So, all in all, not bad.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I love her list! What a cute idea.