Popping in for two quick updates:
1) Eden learned the hard way this past weekend that eyes are delicate things. She managed to poke herself in the eye with the corner of a poster board (in Target, no less) and really hurt herself. She cried and cried like I haven't really ever heard her do before. I kept expecting that it would start to feel better, but six hours later, she still hadn't opened it, so off to the ER we went. Diagnosis: scratched cornea. Not very serious, but apparently very painful.
2) Much to Sadie's delight, she is getting glasses. She had her exam earlier in the week and we ordered her frames. They are due in next week, and she cannot wait. Funny the things that kids get excited about. I am glad that she's not upset about needing to wear them, though.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope her eye heals quickly. My youngest boy did. I remember how painful it was for him.
New glasses still excite me! Bet she will look fab!
Post a Comment