Well, we survived! The trip was a ton of fun, but also pretty exhausting. The kids had a blast, though, and that's really all that matters to me. The resort we stayed at was really spectacular - in fact, I would say the pool there was as much of an attraction for the girls as Magic Kingdom. We spent two days at the park (MK) and really got to do just about everything we wanted, I think. Highlights:
-Meeting the characters (especially Cinderella and crew at our dinner with them)
-Watching Eden give Pooh and Tigger the biggest, most sincere and heartfelt hugs when she met them.
-Peter Pan's Flight - we all loved that ride, and did it multiple times.
-Ditto on Small World (what can I say, we're not thrill seekers).
-Sadie's Bippity Boppity Boutique makeover.
-Dinner at Boma - arguably the best meal we had the whole week.
All in all, it was a great trip, and it has really inspired me to save for, and prioritize family vacations.
No comments:
Post a Comment