Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Update

I want to get back in the habit of doing these, as so much of the memory-making stuff I want to be capturing happens on the weekends. So anyway, this past weekend was nice. Thursday, Eden had a bout of a stomach virus and spent most of the day puking. I have to say, that girl may be feisty and keep me on my toes most of the time, but she is a dream to take care of when sick. No complaints, no whining/crying...just lean over, throw up in her bucket and go back to whatever she was doing. Thankfully, the virus only lasted a day, so our weekend plans weren't impacted.

Saturday we attended Chris and Pearl's birthday(s) party. It was fun to get together with all the high school friends and to see our kids interact. Sadie discovered fluffer nutter sandwiches, and life may never be the same for her again.

Yesterday, Sadie had an all day birthday party to attend, which gave us an opportunity to spend the day with just Eden, which was really nice. We did some shopping and then visited the Popcorn Park Zoo. Of all the animals she saw (lions, tigers, bears, camels, deer...), she seemed to enjoy the sheep the most. Go figure.

Anyway, it was a busy one and it went by very quickly. I'm glad this is a short work week....

No comments: