Friday, April 3, 2009

Dare I Say It?

I'm almost hesitant to write this out, for fear that it will jinx things, but in the last month or so, the girls have really turned a corner in their relationship and have become...if not friends, definitely playmates. It is so awesome. That's not to say there aren't still loads of arguments to referee, and that Sadie doesn't drop Eden in a heartbeat for Abby, but something has definitely changed. They actually play together for long periods of time. I guess we have finally reached that point that people always told me about when I was pregnant with Eden and they said "oh, a playmate for Sadie". It has taken a while to be a reality, but hopefully, it is the start of a wonderful relationship for them.

In fact, tonight, they are having a 'slumber party' and Sadie has invited Eden to sleep over in her room. As I've said before, I love having two of the same gender.

1 comment:

Kimmber said...

I so understand! I loved having two boys, and now two girls. Every boy needs a brother and every girl needs a sister. Hope they have a great sleep over!!