Sadie is on spring break this week. The poor thing has had miserable weather for most of it (and by poor thing, I mean Evan, who has been home with her). Actually, it has been fine. She's such a good, mellow kid - and truthfully, I think she's just so happy to have some down time that she doesn't seem to care whether they do anything spectacular or not. Yesterday, my mom came and got her and took her out to lunch and to pick out her Passover present (and Eden's). So, that was a nice diversion. I'm off this afternoon and all day tomorrow, and the weather has taken a turn for the better now, so I'm sure we'll spend much of the next two days outside. Abby is going to sleep over tonight, so Sadie's pretty excited.
Other than that, really...not much to report. I am happy to report that I'm picking up
1 comment:
Quiet is good. What kind of camera did you get?
Post a Comment