I just got off the phone with Disney reservations. Today is my 180 day window to make what are known in Disney-speak at ADRs (Advanced Dining Reservations). Yes, that is correct - I made dining reservations six months in advance. I may be a freak, but apparently, I'm not the only one, as my motivation for calling this early was at the urging of other Disney-goers...
So, here's what I booked:
Dinner our first night at Ohana. This reservation was selected not so much for the food as much as for the fact that it is supposed to be a fun venue for kids, plus the beach outside the hotel (Polynesian) is a prime location for watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. Seems like a perfect, somewhat low-key start to our odyssey.
I also booked Sadie for a princess makeover. Yeah, yeah, I know...puke! But, she'll love it and I know that her 'all things princess' days are probably starting to wane, so why not indulge?!?
Immediately following that, we'll head over for dinner with Cinderella. Again, maybe not MY first choice of things to do, but it's all about the kids, right?
So, those are taken care of. The only other thing(s) I need to do are buy tickets to the Halloween event (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) and book a rental car.
Evan thinks I am insane for all this advance planning, but what does he know? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you'll be proud of yourself when the time comes for the advance planning. And good for you on the dinner with Cinderella. That would be so far down on my to-do list, but like you, I'd probably give in for the kids :c) Yay you; yay mom :c)
Post a Comment