Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot.

It is steamy, steamy hot here. So much so that the schools are closing early. We spent the better part of the weekend either at the beach or in the air-conditioned house, as doing anything else was made unbearable by the heat.

We did set up the girls' kiddie pool yesterday morning so they could take a 'dip'.


As you can see, they loved it, and don't seem bothered by the heat. Eden did decide at some point that Buddy had the right idea and decided heading inside to lay on the cool tile floor and pant was just the ticket.



Another highlight of the weekend was that we celebrated our tenth anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years...it really has gone by so quickly. Anyway, we had a great dinner out at a new (to us) place in Belmar, and than capped the evening off with a lovely walk on the boardwalk.

Sadie was playing with my camera this weekend, snapping pictures of random things, and I thought this one was apropos, given the occasion.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are just so gorgeous. I know I've said it before, but they are :) And I love the turtle swimsuit. Makes me go down memory lane. Maia had one from the same "series?" with a fish on it (it's Baby Gap, isn't it?). Love those cute suits.

Happy Anniversary to you!!! What an accomplishment. You should be proud :)

Great wedding picture, btw.

:)

NYCLOAMR said...

Whoa - Time warp. Nice wedding pic, the flowers are pretty. You need to keep your hair long, it's so thick and awesome whyyyy would you ever cut it. *jealous*
Cute hubby (well shut up, dog!) and kiddos.
Nice to see you after so long, comrade!