I did a bunch of rework on Evan's site this week (yeah, yeah...it has been slow at work), so if you get a chance, check out the newly designed gallery page(s). Anyway, I was showing E what I had done and he said, "I think it would be cool if we could have an area that I could update regularly with pictures and blurbs about things that I'm working on. So that customers could see the progress all along." Ok, so he knows all about this blog and how I use it (uh...to update regularly with pictures and blurbs about the things that matter to me), yet somehow, the word blog escaped him when making his request. But, I knew what he meant ;)
Anyway, I took that idea and ran with it and spent this morning learning Wordpress (which...sshhh...don't tell Google...but I think I (heart) it just a bit more than I do Blogger) and getting his blog set up. So, no content yet, but if you use a feedreader, you can add Carving out a Living to your list and he should have something up there this week. Of course if you aren't one of the half dozen people who have/are actually paying him to make something for you, you might not find the updates so...illuminating. But, chances are, if you read this blog, you know us and love us, so throw a little bit of the love his way, too, k?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment