Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cranky.

That's me, in a word.

The weekend is almost here, and it is a special weekend (my birthday) and I've got nothing planned. It's making me crabby.

We were supposed to go down to MD to see Alyssa and family, and had a whole nice visit planned, including a trip to the zoo and a visit with Priya. But, logistics (car and dog issues) have gotten in the way, and so I find myself on a Thursday with nothing planned.

I've got a bunch of other junk on my mind, too...just worrying thoughts taking up space. I'm afraid I haven't been very fun to be around this week. My mother in law called last night to offer to babysit on Friday night so Evan and I could go out and celebrate my birthday. It was a very nice offer, but since we don't have anything planned, I'm afraid I probably came off as rude in turning her down. :(

I haven't worked out since the weekend, and I believe I'm starting to feel it, emotionally. All these mundane details and worries that I should be able to manage as part of everyday life (car, dog, bills and financial stuff) just seem to really be weighing me down all of a sudden. I hate feeling this way.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

We all go through times like this. I hope you were able to find some peace in the rest of your week.