Monday, March 19, 2007

I almost forgot to mention

See the hottie on the left? That's me! Er, that will be me. What I mean is, I bought that bathing suit this weekend, and while it looks a bit, er, different on me than it does on that freakishly skinny and unmarred by the wrath of multiple pregnancies and breastfeeding model with the glowing mocha skin, it doesn't look too bad on me, either! Thank god for the uplifting powers of the halter tie top, and the full coverage powers of the boy short, is all I'm sayin'.

I haven't worn a bikini in years, but I've been working out and really trying to get back into shape, and am very excited to wear one this summer.

Bring it!

1 comment:

Alyssa Joy said...

I can't wait to see you in that bikini, you hottie. I mean, really, if you got it, flaunt it. And baby, you got it.