Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5 Things

I've been tagged by Kim on this meme...so here goes

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. I was getting ready for my wedding in June
2. Busting my hump with a full load of grad school classes and an unpaid internship
3. Working two jobs (waitress and in the instructional media lab at school) to fund the lavish and exciting lifestyle noted above ;)
4. Taking a honeymoon to Martha's Vineyard
5. I started my first job on my current career path, at what was then known as Learning Sciences Corp. (now known as CognitiveArts).

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Clean up our bedroom
2. Vacuum
3. Menu plan for the rest of the week
4. Get to Wegmans for groceries
5. Indulge in my guilty pleasure and watch "Biggest Loser" tonight.

Snacks I enjoy
1. chips and salsa
2. potato chips and onion dip
3. olives, bread and cheese
4. fruit
5. nuts

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. buy a house on the beach
2. take my kids out of public school and pay for the alternative school that I wish I could afford to send them to
3. set our extended family up financially
4. Donate to the charities that mean a lot to me (cancer research, children's causes, environmental advocacy groups)
5. Stop worrying about the future!

Five of my bad habits
1. I bite my nails
2. I eat out of boredom
3. I procrastinate
4. I hold grudges
5. I rub my eyes (a bad habit when you wear mascara)

Five places I have lived
1. Monmouth County, NJ
2. Lexington, KY
3. Albany, NY
4. Eugene, OR
5. Metro Boston, MA

Five jobs I've had
1. camp counselor
2. produce stand cashier
3. waitress
4. WIC nutrition educator
5. Instructional Designer

Five bloggers I tag
I don't mean to be a meme killer, but the only other bloggers I know all seem to have already been tagged...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Biggest Loser was good last night. I cried and cried! I am such a wimp.

Great lists!!