Thursday, March 6, 2008

What I've been working on




I have been doing my best to get Evan's website (www.evancotler.com) up and running. It has been a pretty fun project, and given that I have gotten a few requests to do freelance web development, it was a good, safe project for me to practice on. I'm fairly fascile with Dreamweaver, but the whole process of registering domains, selecting a hosting model and such was new to me.

Plus, given that many of the photos that we had were not of the best quality, it challenged me to sharpen my design skills a bit and learn Fireworks. So, the site is not completely constructed yet, but feel free to check it out and give me feedback. Once I get this baby to bed, I'm going to start focusing on designing some high-quality, imprinted promotional products (brochures, flipbooks, and better quality business cards) for him. Who knows? Maybe one day he'll be so successful, I'll be able to quit my 'day job' and become his full time marketing specialist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that craftsmanship is amazing!!