Six days.
That's how long it has been since I have slept completely uninterrupted for an 8 hour stretch.
What has been depriving me of my much-needed beauty rest? The kids waking or not waking but coughing anyway. The dog shifting position and jangling his tags. The wind. The wind setting off our neighbor's car alarm. Evan snoring. Evan tossing and turning (I'm starting to think we need those his and hers adjustable beds if I'm to get any darn sleep with him in the bed). The sump pump coming on.
Basically, you name it, and it is waking me. I guess I'm just not sleeping as soundly or something, but this is really starting to wear on me. I don't know how I survived having newborns in the house, because I so don't function well without eight straight. I haven't been exercising as regularly as I should, so I'm guessing that this is contributing to my sleeping lightly. So, I'm going to the gym today to try and at least do what I can to sleep well. The rest (noises, interruptions, restless bedfellows) is out of my control.
Wish me some good zzzzzz's tonight - I need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment