Considering it has been on my mind all week...
Evan and I have a milestone anniversary coming up in June...our tenth!!! First of all, I have a hard time believing we've been married for that long, but that's a topic for another post. The big news is that we're actually going to do something special to commemorate it . Brace yourself...
We're going away.
Without the kids.
For four whole days.
I know most people do something more monumental for these types of anniversaries...upgrade their diamond rings for bigger, flashier models, or take two week jaunts to exciting places in Europe, but hey...for us, this is big.
We haven't ironed out all of the details yet, but we are definitely going to the Dominican Republic with Evan's sister and brother-in-law. We are definitely going to sit our butts on the beach and drink umbrella drinks and just relax for a few days. I really can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment