- The big snow storm we were supposed to get seems to have fizzled into a big rainstorm. I'm perfectly ok with that, but I know the girls will be disappointed. They were hoping to get to play in it this afternoon. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be consoled by a cup of hot coco (a rare afternoon treat for them).
- We are supposed to get snow over the weekend - Saturday night into Sunday afternoon. I hope it doesn't interfere with the birthday party Sadie has scheduled for Sunday. She is so looking forward to going and seeing her CPS friends.
- Eden seems to have fallen into another weird sleep patter over the last few days. She is continuing the weeks-long trend of not falling asleep until at least 9pm every night, but she has stopped crying/complaining/calling us back to her room countless times. Now, she just talks and sings and, I guess, "winds down" for a very long time. This would be ok except that falling asleep so late now means that she doesn't want to wake up when I need her to get up in the morning. So, we've had some cranky mornings and lots of undirected temper tantrums each morning. Not so much fun.
- I made it to the gym yesterday for the first time in almost 10 days. With having to get Sadie at lunchtime most days, it has just been very difficult to find the time to squeeze it in. I'm going to try to be more diligent about getting there at least three times a week. I feel so much better when I go...sometimes it is just getting there that is the issue.
- Tomorrow is the holiday party here at work. Evan and the girls are coming (they have a whole kids' program of events). It should be a good time.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
This and That
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment