I can't believe Eden will be turning 2 on Sunday. Where has the time gone? She is unbearably adorable these days -- I just want to bottle the essence of her at this age, because I have learned from Sadie how quickly it will pass, and that no matter how much I treasure it, it will be hard to remember her as she is. The sound of her little voice, the feel of her little body in my arms and the memories of all the silly and adorable things she says and does.
So, who is Eden right now...just days away from turning two? She is an incredibly 'spunky' little girl, full of joy and laughter. She has moved on from obsessing about unplugging the cables from the computer and writing on the walls, to sitting on the potty. This is progress! She sings all the time (her current favorite song is 'Let it Be') and she just wants to do and say everything Sadie does. She loves books and playing with her matchbox cars and her little people dollhouse. She has quite the sweet tooth, often asking (in vain, I should add) for marshmellows or m&m's first thing in the morning. She loves to dress up like a 'pincess' and dance around the living room. She loves her bath. She still eats almost anything you put in front of her (not crazy about pizza or grilled cheese) and the look on her face when you place a dish of ice cream in front of her is priceless.
In short, she is such a joy, and I look forward to seeing how she grows into the next phase of herself in the next year.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment