It is only Wednesday, but I'm already so checked out of this work week. We have a plans for a great weekend ahead of us, so it can't get here soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.
Saturday afternoon, we're dropping the girls at my parents' house and heading in to the city. We're meeting up with Jeff and Anonda for drinks, and then going to eat here. No idea what we'll do afterwards, but with no kids to rush back home to, or any reason to have to rise and shine early on Sunday, I'm sure we'll come up with something fun.
Sunday afternoon, I'm taking Sadie and Matan to see this play, which looks really cute. Then, I think we're getting together with Evan's family for an early dinner.
So, other than looking ahead to the weekend, not a whole lot is going on. Eden has entered the bad dreams phase of childhood, and woke up crying hysterically at 6:11 a.m. We brought her in with us and while she did lay there quietly (possibly sleeping, hard to tell), I was unable to fall back asleep. Yawn.
In other Eden news, I put her hair in pigtails for the first time ever this morning. She is now, officially, the cutest. toddler. ever. Seriously, she looks like Darla from the little rascals. It is too cute, and even cuter is when she catches sight of herself and looks so thrilled with 'mine digtails!' If they are still somewhat intact when I get home from work, I'll snap a picture and upload.
Sadie is doing great these days. I feel like I spend an awful lot of time fretting about some aspect of her growth or personality or just general well-being, so it is really nice to just be enjoying every bit of her for the time being.
Anyway, I guess I'd better get some work done...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see a picture of the pigtails!!
Post a Comment