- The kids are still sick.
- Sadie is really feeling well enough to go back to school, but on the advice of my (possibly overly conservative) uncle, I'm keeping her out the rest of the week. I'm guessing they aren't going to cover anything this week in Kindergarten that is going to keep her out of Harvard.
- With the onset of a rash all over her body yesterday, I think it is safe to say that Eden most likely has Roseola. Not serious, but a pain, nonetheless. After spending the first few days of the illness relatively unaffected, she has now hit the irritable as hell phase. She has brief bursts of pleasantness, punctuated by long stretches of crying, whining or sleeping. I do feel bad for her, and I hope by the end of the week,
weshe gets some much-needed relief. - The silver lining is that we've opted to use this week as one of our two daycare 'freebie weeks' (where we don't send them and we don't pay). So, at least we've got an extra $300 in our pockets this week.
- Outside the confines of the illness compound, all seems to be humming along. Work is very busy, which is actually a good thing. Keeps me motivated.
- Evan is busy, too, getting ready to deliver another piece at the end of the month. A couple of more prospects (some more firm than others) are on the horizon, too.
- This morning, as I left the house, I was actually lamenting the fact that we can't fit my car into our garage. I had to spend some time scraping the windshield and warming the car up. Of course, having had to do that on an almost daily basis during the winter months in MA, I can't complain too much, but still. It would have been nice to just get in and go. It is doubtful our car will ever reside in the garage, given how much stuff we have, so maybe I should look into one of those car covers or some other way of not having to deal with a frosted-over windshield.
- Anyway, time to get back to work. Hopefully, the next time I post, I'll have some healthy updates on the kids.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I sure hope you guys starting feeling better soon. ((hugs))
Post a Comment