The weekend just flew by so quickly. Sometimes, I get really freaked out about how quickly time is just passing. It seems like it just gathers momentum the older I get, the faster it goes.
Anyway, so, the weekend. It was nice and fairly mellow. Friday night we had dinner with Evan's parents, and then I think I was in bed by 9pm. Saturday morning was spent grocery shopping and catching up on the laundry and other exciting things. We spent the afternoon out at a birthday party for one of Sadie's friends, and had a quiet evening at home.
We went apple picking yesterday - but it was kind of cold and all of the apples were on the ground already, so it wasn't quite the idyllic fall experience we thought it would be. Then, we had friends over for an early dinner (Sadie's friend Olivia's family) and called it a night. I think as of this morning, I'm finally caught up on sleep and reacclimated to the time zone. This week is pretty busy, between catching up at work and assorted appointments and commitments for the kids, so blogging may be kind of sparse.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I miss apple picking. The closest ones are three hours away in the mountains.
Post a Comment