Friday, October 5, 2007

The weekend is almost upon us again

This week really flew by (or at least it seems so now, on Friday afternoon!). We've got another busy one ahead of us.

Tonight my parents are coming for dinner. I'm hoping for an early night, as Eden pulled some crazy shenanigans last night/this morning, and let's just say...we all could use some sleep.

Tomorrow, we've got a friend's daughter's birthday party in the afternoon, and then I'm hosting my Simply Dish party in the evening. Should be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get another load of yummy food for the freezer.

Sunday, Evan is taking Sadie hiking. They're doing this hike again this year. She breezed it a year ago, so it should be no problem again this time. I'm trying to decide how to spend the day with Eden. I'm thinking about taking her to the Oktoberfest at Pier Village.

The weather is supposed to continue with this last gasp of summer, so who knows? Maybe we'll even hit the beach.

No comments: