In a bid to remain sober and out of drug rehab, Lyndsay Lohan has cancelled plans to host a New Year's Eve party in Las Vegas.
In a bid to have something to look forward to during what is for me, typically a very depressing day, Evan and I have decided to host a New Year's Day brunch for friends and family. I'm thinking biggish (30-40 people). Most of our friends and aquaintances have small children, and so going out on NYE isn't likely, so we thought it would be really fun to have a big thing on NYD. I'm thinking of inviting some people that we know but don't currently socialize with, just because.
My vision is for lots of people, tons of kids running around, and lots and lots of great food. Can't think of a better way to ring in a new year, can you?
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment