Thursday, July 19, 2007

Question Meme

This is my first time doing one of these. Alexis tagged me, so here goes:


If you were trapped on an island and could only take three things (and NOT people, laptops or cell phones) what would they be?

A notebook and pen and my iPod.

What is one goal in life you would like to achieve before dying?
This probably sounds silly, but I really want to live long enough to see my children have children. So, yeah...I want to be a Grandma.

What was the most exciting place you have ever traveled?
Exciting? Depends on the definition of exciting, I suppose. Getting a flat tire on a deserted, dirt-highway in the middle of Belize was certainly an exciting moment. Overall, though, I guess Paris or Barcelona would rate as the most exciting places. Both were amazing and had such an energy about them.

What is your dream car?
I'm not one who really drools too much over cars, but I wouldn't say no to a five series BMW ;-)

Do you believe in heaven and hell? Why or why not?
No, I'm a secular humanist, so I don't believe in a higher power (God). I believe that what you do here and now is the only chance you have to do it right and well, so your kindness matters, not for securing a place in an afterlife, but for simply doing it right in this one.

So, now I'm tagging Kim and Casey with the following questions:

1. How many different states have you lived in?
2. What plans do you plan to do once your children are grown and out of the house?
3. What are your hobbies (besides blogging)?
4. Is your life like you imagined it might be when you were a child?
5. What's your favorite song from the 70's?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the tag. ;)