Today--Tuesday--is really a Friday for me, as I'll be off for the rest of the week. So, I thought I'd take a few minutes and just blog about...whatever, since I don't seem to get much online time when I'm not at work. So, in no particular order of importance, I give you the latest and greatest from my end:
My mom brought Sadie to see a live production of "The Princess and the Pea" here on campus today, so I met the two of them for lunch afterwards. It was a nice treat, as I usually eat lunch at my desk, so I can use my 'lunch hour' to go to the gym or run errands. Sadie seemed to really enjoy it, too.
The weather is gorgeous today, with a great forecast for the next few days, so I'm looking forward to some good beach days with the girls. On Thursday, Sadie's good school friend (and, according to her, future husband), Matan and his mother and baby brother are going to join us at the beach. Should be fun for Sadie to have a friend there (and for me, too).
We have our neighborhood block party this weekend. I have mentioned before, but it is worth mentioning again, that we live in the BEST neighborhood, full of super nice, friendly people. It should be a good time.
In other news, this morning, I actually fit into a size 6 skirt that I haven't been able to wear since...wait for it...2001. I'm not sure that it can be attributed so much to weight loss as to weight redistribution (that's a fancy way of saying that my ass has fallen), but who cares? A six is a six, baby!
And, finally, the last goodie for today...I checked an email account that I rarely use for anything other than registering for web sites and such and, nestled in between the offers for Viagra, Hoodia, Wellbutrin and a whole host of other pharmaceuticals of slightly suspect nature, I found an email from a friend I haven't heard from in ages. I'm so excited to hear from her, and we're going to try to get together soon. I love when blasts from the past drop back into life like that.
Anyway, that's it from my end. If I don't update for a few days, it's just because I'm living my alternate life as a SAHM and can't get online.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment