Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cool Stuff


Love the Police? By now, you probably know that I do. So, if you do, too, here's something to check out:



Please click on this to go and view an awesome banner where you can watch The Police's videos, listen to tracks from The Police's new 2 cd hits collection, enter to win a trip to NYC to see The Police in concert and even view details about their current world tour.


As I've mentioned in some of my other posts, summer is an incredibly slow time at my work. Well, slow for work, I mean. It is hopping for all of my 'extracurricular' activities, such as reading up on the world's news, catching up on some of the message boards that I post at, and just generally playing around on the Web. So, you know I was all over this banner and the stuff you could do there. They even have ringtones to download. My big decision of the day is which one to choose.


In addition, you can find the following there:


Videos

Track List / Jukebox Tour

Enter The Contest

Send To Friend

Ringtones


And, if you haven't already done so, make sure you grab a copy of the compilation Police cd that was released last month. I've had it on heavy rotation on my iPod lately - so many oldies but goodies on there. Anyway, happy exploring!


1 comment:

karen said...

love, love, love the police!! Can't wait to see them in Philly on the 19th!