It is pouring today - dark, dreary, and kind of cool out. I'm back at work today, after a crazy several days, so I'm kind of glad for the weather. We had houseguests all weekend, and it was a lot of fun having people down, and running around doing stuff, but I was glad to have our house back to ourselves last night. The weather was perfect - sunny and warm and dry. We took our friends all around to do the things we like to do (beach club, bike rides, walks on the boardwalk, out to eat) and I think they all had a great time. Saturday night, we actually lined up babysitting and had an adult night out to eat and then a walk on the beach. It was great. We definitely need to do that more often. As our friends were leaving yesterday, one of them said to me..."you have such a great life here", and while I didn't necessarily need the validation (I feel the same way!), it was nice to hear it, too.
So anyway, back at work for a couple of days....
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment