Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So, it arrived!

I posted recently about how I "won" a free, 16x20 print from canvasondemand.com. It arrived the other day, and I have to say...I am so happy with/impressed by the end product. It is awesome! I love, love, love the look of it. It is hard to tell if it is a photo or a painting...the pixelation of the photo and the texture of the canvas play off of eachother really well in that way. I have showed it to everyone, and the consensus is that it is really nice (of course, it helps that the subject of my print is so dang gorgeous ;-) ).

I would definitely recommend this product-- and this company in particular--to anyone considering having this done to one of their prints. They can work off of either a digital or printed image, and they were really responsive and involved in helping me choose the best image in order to get the best result. Let's put it this way -- I'm thrilled to have gotten this for free, but I like it so much that I'm seriously considering coughing up the money ($89) to have one done of Sadie, too. If that doesn't speak volumes...

My in-laws have a milestone anniversary coming up in December, and my sisters-in-law and I have been talking about doing something special for them to commemorate the event. I think something like this would make a really wonderful anniversary gift, don't you?

4 comments:

Casey said...

I got mine today too and I love, love, love it! I feel so lucky. :) :) Love yours - it's a GREAT photo!

Kimberly said...

What a great picture!

Alexis Jacobs said...

That is AWESOME!!! OMG I so want one.

Stacey said...

That is a terrific picture! I love getting pictures put on canvas. That looks so nice! I might have to get one, myself!