Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ok, so far, so good...

after my 'motivation' posting, I seem to have started to get my butt in gear, at least with regard to exercising. Monday, I had a great workout right after work. Yesterday, I biked to and from work, and then in the evening after dinner, Evan and I (with kids in tow) took a leisurely ride down to the boardwalk in Asbury. Bruce Springsteen was performing a sold-out pre tour show at convention hall and we thought it would be fun to just go see the crowds and maybe catch a bit of music from the beach. Anyway, it was a total zoo down there, so we didn't end up staying for long, but it sure was nice to take a moonlight ride (btw, anyone else notice the gorgeous full moon last night? watching it rise over the ocean was pretty amazing).

So, I'm 2 for 0 so far this week, with exercising. I think I'm going to take today off (truthfully, I'm pretty stiff - funny how quickly those muscles forget what they are capable of!), but I plan to hit the gym again tomorrow.


1 comment:

valmg said...

Yep, that moon was fantastic! My 8 year old just sat by the door fascinated with it.