My friend Val is soliciting input for a tagline for the face (website) of her photography business. She asked for suggestions from her readers and got a ton of great ones. So, now, she's opened up a poll for people to vote. The person who suggested the winning tagline is going to win a super prize (a photo of their choice on canvas). I'm psyched to see that two of my suggestions made it to the list of contenders, and as much as I'd like to tell you which ones they are so that you could vote for them, I'd rather you just go with whichever ones you really like.
So.
First, go check out her photography blog to get a feel for her business.
Then, go to Val's blog and vote on your three favorite choices.
Thanks in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment