This workweek just dragged! Finally, it is just about 'quitting time! - yabba dabba do!!!' (to quote Fred Flinstone.
Tomorrow night I'm headed into the city for my friend Kristin's bachelorette party/dinner. It is going to be great to catch up with all the college girls. Some of them I haven't seen since Lisa's wedding back in 2004.
Sunday, we're supposed to go out and finally celebrate our annivesary with dinner at Moonstruck. I'm going to play it by ear, though, and see how I'm feeling. If I'm completely wiped out and nursing a wicked hangover from Saturday night, I might take a rain check.
Also on tap, I have to get Sadie's birthday gift and buy or make a cake for her family celebration on Monday.
So, with that, I'm outta here...
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Busy weekend! Stay safe :)
Post a Comment