
Alyssa, Jim, and Kayleigh's birthday gift arrived yesterday - I'm going to wrap it and give it to Sadie on her birthday. She's been very interested in playing with our digital camera, and she's taken some pretty good shots, actually. I just know she's going to love it. And, I look forward to seeing what kinds of pictures she takes, given free reign over her own camera.
It is hard to imagine life without a digital camera anymore, isn't it? I know this blog wouldn't be half as interesting (it is interesting, isn't it? *insert worried, paranoid look here*) without the inclusion of the photos I take of the kids. In fact, until I invest in one of those digital picture frames I'm interested in, this place (and kodak gallery) are pretty much the only place I display them, since I rarely get prints made anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment