- A
crackberryBlackberry, or any type of hand-held electronic leash. The way I see it, no good can ever really come from owning one of those things. - Spam, in any shape or form.
- A fanny pack. Really. I mean, who needs to add girth to their waist? Just lug along a damn purse, alright?!?!
- Life insurance for kids. Just. Too. Macabre.
- A pretend bra, or any of those pre-pubescent lingerie items currently marketed to young girls. Thanks a lot, Mary-Kate and Ashley for that innovation --grrrrr....
Friday, November 2, 2007
5 things
I'm forever going on about things I will never do, never buy, never say (I know, never say never...). Some of those things are exaggerations, but I can say for sure, here are 5 Things I don't ever plan to buy (in no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG I could agree on all those. Add vienna sausages. Those things creep me out. Nas-tee.
Post a Comment