This has been a very long week - can't wait for it to be over. Sadie has been on a half day schedule for school all week, due to parent-teacher conferences. Half day for pm kindergarten means she attends from 11:10 - 1:05. Could they possibly find a more inconvenient schedule for working parents? I don't think so. And, the irony is that we don't even have Sadie's conference until Monday, when they resume full days. Apparently, they get a substitute teacher to cover classes that day. So ridiculous. How hard would it be to offer evening conferences? Really.
Anyway, I'm a little nervous about her conference because, well...I guess because I'm a worrier. Mostly, I'm just wondering what the teacher will have to say about her social skills, and how she interacts with the other kids. She's such a shy kid and I worry about that.
Other than that, just looking forward to the weekend. We're supposed to get together with friends, MB and Scott and their kids on Saturday. Should be fun. And on Sunday, Grammy is taking Sadie to a play, so we'll have some alone time with Eden, which is a rare treat.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment