On Sunday, I took two hours and significantly lightened the load of holiday shopping with a very productive trip to Target. The girls are almost entirely taken care of, as are my nieces, and my parents. I was like a woman on a mission, tearing through the aisles, list and coupons in hand. I would say at this point, I'm about halfway done with shopping, which is halfway more than I had done just a week ago. Looks like I may stick to my goal of having a less stressful, last-minute shopping fueled December, after all. I know my checking account is certainly going to be less taxed, by spreading the spending out over a longer period.
I still need to figure out what to get the girls' sitter, as well as my brother and a couple of cousins, but for the most part, I think I'm in good shape.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are REALLY good! I have yet to start, but we already decided to sort of "limit" how we shop for the kids, so hopefully in the future I don't bankrupt us with my love of holiday shopping.
Post a Comment