to see O.J. Simpson in the news so much again, due to the whole Las Vegas armed robbery incident. The whole Simpson/Goldman drama of 1994 is such a generational milestone for me. I remember it like it was yesterday, sitting and watching that slow-speed chase in the Ford Bronco. It was really my first taste of 'reality TV', in a way. And, I remember being at work and everyone gathering in the breakroom to watch the televised aquittal, and just being in total shock that he just got away with murder.
I have to be honest and say that I haven't followed the latest story very closely, and though it totally goes against all the safeqaurds and protections offered by our justice system, I really hope he goes to prison due to this latest trouble, as karma for walking free all those years ago.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment