We woke up to an unseasonably warm day on Thursday, so we were able to get in a good bike ride down to our favorite playground on the beach before the foodfest began. The good weather continued through the weekend (though, it did turn colder), and we were able to get out to various playgrounds each day. The girls are finally getting really good at playing together, so it was extra pleasant to be out.
Sadie and Eden got a kick out of the various cousins they encountered over the weekend - and much running, shrieking and laughing ensued. Kids really do make the holidays that much more special, I think.
I ate way too much over the entire weekend, and so today, without delay, I'm getting back to the gym to try to do some damage control. Between the actual Turkey Day meal, the dinner we had at Evan's dad's house the next night, the dinner party we hosted on Saturday evening, and the Syrian food fest we made last night, I think I consumed enough calories and fat to sustain me for weeks. Almost makes a colon cleanse sound appealing. Almost ;)
Here's a few pictures from the weekend:
2 comments:
Cute pictures!!!!
Sounds like a great weekend :)
Post a Comment