Monday, April 30, 2007

Another Great One

I just love, love, love that exhausted but contented feeling you get on a Sunday night, after a thoroughly great, action-packed weekend. We had another one of those.

Saturday morning, my mom came over and watched the girls so that I could run a bunch of errands without them. What a treat! I got so much done, in such a short amount of time. Then, we all went out for lunch. Later, our friends came over, and all the kids had a blast together. I love that they're getting big enough to really be able to amuse themselves without us. We ended up having Margaritas and ordering pizza, so the rest of Saturday night is a bit of a blur, but I'm pretty sure I had a really good time. ;)

Yesterday, we took a hike at Huber Woods. Sadie did great, and even Eden was able to walk along for some good stretches. The highlight was seeing five deer come charging past us on the trail.

We did a little bit of work in the yard and after dinner, went in search of the ice cream truck (we found it!) and ended the day sitting out on our front steps eating treats. :) and, as seems to be the pattern after these busy weekends, both kids passed out well before dark. All in all, another really nice weekend.

No comments: