After almost a week of being super cranky and giving us a hard time with going to sleep and waking too early in the morning (all of which I attributed to teething), Eden seems to have made a gigantic leap with regard to comprehension and articulation of words. She is now saying (or, attempting to say) tons of things, including "thank you", "good!" (this one in response to us asking her how her day was), "cracker", "night-night", and "diaper".
She is also pointing appropriately to objects when prompted (I have to say, I was suprised to realize that she can identify the majority of the Sesame Street crew.
And, in her cutest move of the day, last night I asked her if it was time for night-night. "NyNy!" she shouted and nodded emphatically, then wriggled out of my arms and toddled into her bedroom and returned carrying a pair of pajamas.
How fast they grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love when the speech begins. It is so cute :)
Post a Comment