I think that since I have owned a digital camera (just since 2005), I have probably taken more photos than I did in all the years leading up to then. It is just so easy to snap away, and as a result, I end up with so many great photos.
The downside, though, is that I rarely print them out. As a result, except for the professional portraits I have of the girls, our house is pretty bare of any photos from the past two years.
So, I was pretty intrigued when I heard about the digital photo frame. I have to say...this is such a cool idea. Basically, you can load photos that you have on your memory card right to the digital frame and showcase photos and movies on your walls, in the same way you would a printed out photo. What is really cool about this is that you can load montages, movies, or just swap out images as easily as inserting a memory card into a drive. This way, you don't have to belabor the decision about which single item to display...you can display them all. They also play sound, which is really nice for movies, or for putting music to montages.
I'm already eyeing up our walls to try to figure out which one would work best.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My friend has one and it is really cool. What a neat concept.
Yeah, I really like those things, for just the reasons you describe. They're not cheap enough for me yet, though- they're still generally in the $100+ range. I've been keeping an eye out for an obsolete (read: supercheap) laptop that I could convert to a digital picture frame, but no luck yet.
Hmm, so who's buying the gadgets now, eh?
-The Brother-In-Law
Post a Comment