Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Milestone

Yesterday, Sadie's final pre-school tuition check cleared.

Yes, the school that we send her to is frightfully expensive and we are on a payment plan with them.

Anyway, I can't believe that a) we're done paying out $xx a month to Center Play School (ok, I had to include that link b/c Sadie's picture in on their homepage)--at least until Eden starts there in Fall '09-- and b) my BABY is going to start Kindergarten in the fall. Where has the time gone?!?!?

Here is a photo of Sadie, taken on her first day there--September 19, 2005.



If she looks a bit dazed, its because she was! The poor child had been through quite a weekend. We sent her to her beloved sitter for the last time on a Friday, relocated from Massachusetts to New Jersey on a Saturday, and Monday morning she was starting her nursery school career. Again, I can't believe that 'career' is nearing the end.

No comments: