:: My in-laws are awesome - Friday night, they met us out for dinner, then watched the kids at our house (and put Eden to bed) so Evan and I could go grocery shopping. Who knew ShopRite at 7:30 in the evening could be so blissful?!?
:: I am awesome! ;) We took the 'dry run' bike ride on Saturday morning, and, while it certainly was work while I was doing it, it didn't feel any harder than a typical day at the gym. My legs were a little tired last night, but I feel fine today. I'm so excited to do this! I'll do it for real on Tuesday.
:: Our neighbhorhood is awesome :) Our neighbhor's held their annual Easter Egg Hunt/picnic on Saturday. It was a lot of fun--the kids had a blast. I'm so happy that we live in this neighborhood. Before we moved in, I was talking with someone I know who lives around the corner and he was saying how this little spot really is like "Mayberry." Having now lived here for over a year, I can 100% agree with him.
:: Progress made today in the 'must make new friends' front. We had one of Sadie's classmates, her mom and her baby sister over for a playdate. It was really nice, and she (Stacey) and I had a lot to talk about. The conversation flowed--we definitely have a lot in common. Hope to do it again soon.
:: My sister in law and her family arrived in town today for Passover. My in-laws, sister-in-law, her husband and their baby came over for pizza tonight. It was crowded, squeezing nine of us around the kitchen table, but a good kind of crowded, you know?
...and, with that, another weekend comes to a close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had fun crowding around your table. :)
Post a Comment