Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday, again.

Random thoughts on the weekend, in no particular order of importance:

  • Someone needs to tell Mother Nature that it is spring. Because, 40 degree days in April are no fun.
  • I didn't actually make it to the gym on Friday. Well, that's not true. I did make it there, but in the locker room, I discovered that I'd forgotten to pack my workout pants, so, needless to say, I didn't go work out. I did steal away for an hour on Saturday and get a really good workout in, so I almost kept to my Friday promise.
  • Teething stinks. Seriously. And that is all I'm going to say about that for now.
  • I love my husband, he is, seriously, the most amazing person and husband. And that is all I'm going to say about THAT for now ;-)
  • We have a couple of great friends, Jeff and Anonda, who live in the city. We don't see nearly enough of them, but they came down Friday night and stayed over. It was great to see them, and I love that we can just pick up where we left off each time we see them.
That's all for now. Maybe after another cup of coffee, I'll perk up enough to write something more substantial.

No comments: