Tuesday, April 17, 2007

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Redux

I am so tired today. There are a number of factors contributing to this.

First, I stayed up way past my bedtime (oh, for shame!) watching a movie last night. And, it wasn’t even a good one, or worth staying up for, but once I started watching it, I felt like I had to see it through. It was the Black Dahlia, in case you are interested. So bad it was almost (almost!) unwatchable.

Second, I didn’t end up sleeping well at all. I am aware of waking at least 2 or 3 times, when I usually sleep like the dead. I think it is because I didn’t work out yesterday. I definitely think that contributes to how well I sleep.

Third, a little someone decided that 5:45 was a perfectly A-OK time to wake for the day this morning. Gah! Said little someone also decided that she wasn’t content to hang out and play in her crib, so my day started a bit earlier than usual on top of it all.

So anyway, all of the above ingredients combine to make a very sleepy me. I have a feeling I’m going to need a little extra of something…be it coffee, Red Bull, or just a kick in the rear to get through the day.

1 comment:

Pendullum said...

Something in the air...No one I know is sleeping...And everyone is exhausted...
Maybe spring has sprung... or it is something in the air....