Monday, April 16, 2007

Just Say Hi

It is amazing to me how many people I know have met their significant others online. It makes me wonder if the dating site is replacing the singles bar. Given how much time I spend online, I'm pretty sure that if I were single, online dating sites would be my preferred venue for meeting people.

I know of a few people who, though they are really looking to meet someone, have not tried to use any of these sites because they don't want to pay the fees to join. I can't say that I blame them. I mean, at least when you go to bar or club, whether or not you meet someone, you are paying for a tangible product (that would be alcohol, lol). There's probably also somewhat of a stigma attached to the idea of paying money to meet people.

I just heard of JustSayHi.com, which is a totally free site that connects people. I wanted to recommend it to a friend of mine, so I took a quick look through it, first. I have to say, it looks pretty cool. So, if you're single and looking to meet someone, but not wanting to pay money to do so, check it out.

No comments: