So, even though the one we have is functional, for the sake of aesthetics, we really do need a new one. The picture to the left is as close to the vision I have in my head of what I'd like. Evan really had it in his head that he's going to make us one, but given the long list of projects that poor man has on his plate, I don't know if that is a realistic plan. Plus, then I wouldn't get to shop around, which is something I'm really looking forward to.
Ah well, I just realized, as I stare at the front door from my perch here at the computer, that once the door goes, we'll need to shop around for mailboxes, since we have a mail slot in this one. So, one way or another, I'll get some home goods shopping in.
1 comment:
I LOVE that door!!
Post a Comment