We are in the midst of, we used to say in Massachusetts, "a wicked bad storm." It has just been pouring continuously since Saturday night. Our sump pump is running non-stop - though, I guess I should count my blessings that we have one. My parents, many of my friends and coworkers are dealing with flooded basements right now. The forecast is calling for rain throughout the week. Ugh.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Rain, Rain, Go Away...
We are in the midst of, we used to say in Massachusetts, "a wicked bad storm." It has just been pouring continuously since Saturday night. Our sump pump is running non-stop - though, I guess I should count my blessings that we have one. My parents, many of my friends and coworkers are dealing with flooded basements right now. The forecast is calling for rain throughout the week. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The weather may suck, but that is an awesome picture!! Did you take that?
Post a Comment