Three and a half hours more, and I will have officially survived my first full week back at work. We did have a rough start, but things improved as the week wore on. The fact that the weather was so miserable certainly helped to keep me from feeling like I was missing anything by being stuck indoors all day.
So, the weekend is almost here and for once, we don't really have much planned. My parents are coming for dinner tonight, as my mom is starting to have withdrawl symptoms from not seeing the girls all week.
If it is nice out tomorrow, we'll most likely bike to the beach. I need to get a few more back to school things for Sadie, and I know Evan will be itching for some time to work on the deck. But other than that, we've got a pretty wide open weekend. As much as I love being busy with fun plans, sometimes it is nice to see what unfolds spontaneously, too.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment