Just a few cute things that Eden is saying and doing now, that I'll want to remember:
She sings ALL the time. It is adorable. Her favorites are "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", "ABC's", "Happy Birthday to You" and "I Love You" (the Barney Song). I have to capture it on video, because she has the cutest, softest, little singing voice.
She says "Thank you, Mama" anytime I give her anything, or do anything for her (including wiping her nose and changing her diaper. Sometimes, she even says it through tears, if she doesn't really want me to be doing what I'm doing.
She has started saying her own name...but she puts the accent on the second syllable. So, it comes out eDEN. She does the same for Sadie (make that, saDEEEEE!). Evan jokes that she sounds Israeli.
She says things like "Whoopsie!", "Sorry", and "Oh my goodness" (though, she says doodness) appropriately. Again, the soft little voice saying such grown up things is too cute for words.
She noticed letters everywhere (signs, books, people's t-shirts) and calls them "AB's".
She freely gives out hugs and kisses to us, and just loves on her sister all the time, too.
She loves to sit and 'read' her books. She has a lot of them memorized, so it is a cute sight to walk past her room, see her sitting in her rocking chair and reading aloud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment