Thursday, August 2, 2007
These are the days...
...that I think about in the middle of January, when I am yearning for summer. Had another superb day today. Spent the entire day on the beach, building sand castles, collecting crabs and starfish, and swimming in the wonderfully warm (76 degrees) and calm ocean with the kids. Evan rode down after work and met us there in the early afternoon. That was a real treat for the kids (and me, too). Whenever I think about how much house we could possibly buy in other, cheaper real estate markets, it always comes down to the proximity to the ocean being the make or break factor for me. I don't care if I could have a brand new, 4BR, 2.5 BA home in Cherry Hill or environs for the same amount as we've paid for our house. Summer days on the beach are worth more to me than square footage. A day like today just reinforces that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment